Do you want to register as a new patient?
You are very welcome at our doctor's office!
- You can pick up a registration form at our counter. Every person over the age of 16 needs their own copy, children under the age of 16 can be registered with their parents.
- Every new patient must fully complete his / her registration form and hand it in personally to the assistant.
- Take a valid proof of identity with you, this will be checked at the counter.
- Also complete the enclosed consent form in full.
- Contact your current general practitioner and report there that you will switch to our practice.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
If you are registered and you want to make an appointment, let us know that you will be here the first time, because you will get some more time.
It is important that you live in the geographical area of our practice, ie within a 12-minute radius (Amstelveen Westwijk is also included in this criterion.)